Most of our items are true to size once washed. They all will appear slightly larger when they arrive, but allow for a small amount of shrinkage since most of our tees and tanks are 100% cotton.
All of our tees are printed on the industry top standard Bella and Canvas 3001 (80% of the inventory) or Next Level 3600 (the other 20% of our inventory.) All of our tank tops are a high quality Bella and Canvas 3480, and our sweatshirts are varied based on the need (warmth, versatility, etc), but we mostly now feature Champion branded sweatshirts.
Below is a size chart for reference:
|Sleeve length, in||8.90||9.17||9.45||9.72||10.00||10.39|